Sorry, nothing in cart.
Here at Medicalonlinepharmacy we assure you of the safety in your payment and also your credit card will NOT be billed which relates directly to our products/website
All orders are delivered in plain discreet packaging.
1. Who We Are
2. The Type of Information We Collect & How
The information we collect via this website may include:
2.1 Any personal details you type in and submit, such as name, address, email address, mobile number and more …
2.2 Data which allows us to recognize you, your preferences and how you use this website. This saves you from re-entering information when you return to the site. This data is collected by cookies from your navigation around the site. A cookie is a small amount of data which we send to your computer. The data is then stored on your browser or hard disk. Most web browsers can be set to prevent you from receiving new cookies, notify you before accepting cookies or disable cookies altogether. Details about this can normally be found in the Help facility provided with your browser. If you disable cookies, you will not be able to receive personalized facilities and your progress to check out may take longer. The cookies store information only for as long as you are viewing the website.
2.3 Your IP address (this is your computer’s individual identification number) which is automatically logged by our web server. This is used to note your interest in our website and to store items in your shopping cart which is located on a 128-256 encrypted server.
3. What We Do With Your Information
Any personal information we collect from you will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws. The details we collect will be use for :
3.1 To register your order, process delivery, to maintain guarantee records if you have created an account and to provide after-sales service.
3.2 To carry out security checks on delivery and packaging .
4. Your Rights;
4.1 You can ask us to update your personal information by emailing precise details of your request to us
5. Other Websites
Terms & Conditions
To purchase any of the products you must be over 18 years old
Medicalonlinepharmacy will only ship products under the following terms and conditions, and all sales are final.
2. The buyer is responsible for determining and abiding by his/her country’s importation regulations.
3. If you do not receive your order within 3 business days here in Australia, please contact us so we can check the status of the order. International delivery takes 3-4 days maximum
4. Prices are subject to changes according to international currency rates and price changes by distribution channels without further notice .
5. Availability of products is subject to change without further notice.
6. Medicalonlinepharmacy is not responsible for dispatch-delays caused by temporary delays in the delivery of the requested product/products from the manufacturer/supplier or by any other delays caused by the third party.
7. Cancellations are not accepted after payment has been processed .
8. Please note when viewing our website in euros we cannot guarantee the exact amount will be shown on your bank statement this is due to the exchange rate fluctuates.
9. Medicalonlinepharmacy will not be held responsible for any lost mail that is ordered by 1st class, Airmail.
10. All orders that are placed by special delivery must be made by 2:00pm to qualify for next day delivery.